PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit v3.0.0
Other Available Downloads
Backwards Compatibility Considerations:
- Each UI element now has a customizable banner.
- Show-InstallationWelcome function.
- Replaces Stop-RunningApplications (deprecated) and presents a unified welcome screen.
- Deferral system. Ability to defer installation x number of times / days / until deadline date.
- Ability to force closing applications after a countdown period.
- Show-InstallationPrompt function for custom prompts.
- Standardised UI with the rest of the toolkit
- Customisable text and up to 3 customizable buttons
- Show-InstallationRestartPrompt function
- Displays a restart prompt with a countdown to a forced restart, independent of SCCM restart mechanism
- Invoke-SCCMTask function
- Replaces Update-SCCMInventory and Update-SCCMDeployments (deprecated)
- No longer reliant on COM object which could cause issues on x64 machines
- Get-UniversalDate function
- Write-Log now works with the PowerShell Pipeline and -PassThru
- Set-RegistryKey now accepts arrays
- Improved error handling: ContinueOnError switch allows to to control the error action for functions that fail. ContinueOnErrorGlobalPreference allows you to debug the script to detect errors in functions.
- Fixed issue with BlockExecution failing under PowerShell v2
- Fixed issue with Show-InstallationProgress failing on .NET Framework versions prior to 4.5
- Fixed issue with command-line parameters not being passed through Deploy-Application.exe on x86 operating systems
- Test-MSUpdates KB regex matching is now case insensitive
- Parameters passed to scripts are now logged.
- The following functions have been deprecated and are no longer supported:
This tool it's getting better and better whit each version. Favourite function for me has to be the Block-Appexcution, this comes really handy especially if you need to deploy Lotus Notes patches :)
Liking the new UI, great work guys.
on Aug 24, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.