Discussions under Archive - Toolkit Extensions

We have moved to a new homepage! You can now find us as http://psappdeploytoolkit.com.

Note that the CodePlex discussion forums will remain in place for historical purposes only (as we couldn't migrate them). Additionally, we urge all toolkit extension authors to post their extensions in the new forums. Thank you! :)

PSAppdeployment with ServiceUI.exe

first post: SandeepManchala wrote: we have already integrated PSAppdeploymentToolkit with SCCM , and n...

Reboot Deferral

first post: aburgess wrote: Hi there, I'm aware that the PADT facilitates installation deferr...

latest post: aburgess wrote: Great, thanks very much Sean. I will take a look at the function. ...

Pop-Up for MSI error codes during UI Installation

first post: Balasm wrote: Hi Team, Could you Please help to get Pop-Up message boxes for MS...

Mouse and Keyboard disabled during installation

first post: ameise1234 wrote: Hello, has someone disabled the mouse and keyboard during the ins...

latest post: ameise1234 wrote: ok, i'm not good with vbs. can you help me with my problem? How wo...

Problem with Wrapper 3.6.2

first post: aaj wrote: Hi there, i would like the new Wrapper but he doesn´t start from...

latest post: mmashwani wrote: We have moved to a new site. Please use the new site for all discus...

We have moved...please do not post on this site anymore and migrate all discussions

first post: mmashwani wrote: We have moved to a new homepage! You can now find us as http://psap...

Central location AppDeployToolkit folder

first post: wkamer wrote: Hello, I want to place the module folder (AppDeployToolkit) on a ...

Show-InstallationPrompt Fails to display on specific conditions PSADTv3.5 & v3.6

first post: yralexandre wrote: I have two Deploy-Application.ps1 scripts that leverage the same Lo...

latest post: yralexandre wrote: Apparently there was is a variable $InstallName in the AppDeployToo...

answered by: yralexandre wrote: Apparently there was is a variable $InstallName in the AppDeployToo...

Is this a bug?

first post: yralexandre wrote: I noticed an anomaly in an attempt to isolate another anomaly. ## ...

latest post: yralexandre wrote: Disregard. I recycled the wrong variable. Problem solved.

answered by: yralexandre wrote: Disregard. I recycled the wrong variable. Problem solved.

Set-ActiveSetup Not Working

first post: jlambert91 wrote: I believe the Set-ActiveSetup function is not working properly. I h...

latest post: mmashwani wrote: I ran the Set-ActiveSetup command you shared above and the my log f...