Feature Request: Ability to determine the UI language by a new toolkit parameter (e.g. UILanguage)

Topics: Archive - General, Archive - Toolkit Extensions
Jan 13, 2015 at 11:22 AM
Edited Jan 13, 2015 at 11:27 AM
Hello PSAD maker,

I love your idea and how you implemented the toolkit so far, but I have a feature request.

As we are an internaltional company located in more then 90 countries worldwide we have a lot of employees around the world speaking different languages with computers with a lot of different keyboard layouts. However we decided to unify the environment and use only english as global standard. Therefore we want, that PSAD toolkit UI elements and dialogs are always displayed in english independed from which keyboard layout/ windows input method or IME a user is currently using. The best solution I can think of would be the ability to determine the UI language by a new toolkit parameter

e.g. -UILanguage 1033

whereas 1033 is the LCID in decimal for English (full table here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/de-de/goglobal/bb964664.aspx).

is it possible to implement this feature?

I would really love it!!!!
Developer
Jan 15, 2015 at 3:50 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.