This is a relatively minor bugfix release:
- Fixed error handling of Pin To Start in Win 8 (not programatically supported in Win 8.1)
- Fixed issue where user generated thumbs.db file in AppDeployToolkit folder could cause BlockExecution to fail
- Fixed issue where uninstalls would fail if there was a blackslash in the MSI DisplayName
- Fixed issue where Execute-Process could fail but return an exit code of 0 indicating success
- Fixed issue where DeferDays or in some scenarios DeferDeadline values would be erroneously converted to a different timezone.
- Fixed issue where Remove-MSIApplications and Get-InstalledApplication wouldn't find a match if the application name contained square brackets