We recently attempted to add a killer new feature and release 3.1.0. We thought we had nailed it but ended up hitting problems once we went into production environments. Worse still, we ended up causing a bunch of problems in 3.0.8 trying to reverse out all of these changes.
We've prided ourselves on getting to be a really stable toolkit that works well in an enterprise environment. So we're very sorry for the shoddiness of 3.0.8 and have taken a number of steps (a QA process and test scripts) to ensure we don't have these issues going forward.
This release fixes a number of important issues we accidentally introduced:
- Added handling of X86 environment variables so they are never empty
- Added prevention of AllowDefer and CloseAppsCountdown at the same time
- Added x86 support to Register-DLL and Unregister-DLL (if DLL is dropped in SysWOW64)
- Fixed Register-DLL and Unregister-DLL when using paths with spaces
- Fixed sporadic log file corruption that were introduced in v3.0.8
- Fixed CloseAppsCountdown that got broken in v3.0.8
- Fixed DeployMode handling that got broken in v3.0.8