Discussions under Archive - Deployment Scripts

We have moved to a new homepage! You can now find us as http://psappdeploytoolkit.com.

Note that the CodePlex discussion forums will remain in place for historical purposes only (as we couldn't migrate them). Additionally, we urge all toolkit extension authors to post their extensions in the new forums. Thank you! :)

Execute-Process file not found

first post: fluxboxuk wrote: Have a script im trying to use which will uninstall all previous ve...

PSAppdeployment with ServiceUI.exe

first post: SandeepManchala wrote: we have already integrated PSAppdeploymentToolkit with SCCM , and n...

Upgraded SCCM 2016, now applications close without asking the user first.

first post: mikewallace wrote: We recently upgraded our SCCM system to 2016 which are looking to h...

first post: jgq85 wrote: In Example 5 of PSAppDeploymentToolkitAdminGuide.docx C:\PS> Exec...

Uninsatll an msi with parameter or options.

first post: mikewallace wrote: Hello, Could you please help me with uninstalling an MSI with opti...

latest post: Jyrisi wrote: You're welcome :)

Getting Logon Lookup errors in SERVICEUIx86 while deploying IE11 using Psappdeploy and SCCM

first post: mak616 wrote: Hi , we are using psappdeploy to deploy IE11 via SCCM, but notice t...

latest post: PowerSheller wrote: Hi, you are using an older version of the toolkit that has been dep...

Pop-Up for MSI error codes during UI Installation

first post: Balasm wrote: Hi Team, Could you Please help to get Pop-Up message boxes for MS...

Mouse and Keyboard disabled during installation

first post: ameise1234 wrote: Hello, has someone disabled the mouse and keyboard during the ins...

latest post: ameise1234 wrote: ok, i'm not good with vbs. can you help me with my problem? How wo...

Syntax

first post: JTPort2014 wrote: Hi, New to this, so this could be a really easy answer. I'm looki...

latest post: jteuhs wrote: Since this is around for archival purposes still, I figured I'd men...

OffScrub13.vbs Script Hangs

first post: krisjturn wrote: I have a problem with the OffScrub13.vbs script. It runs and I can ...

latest post: mmashwani wrote: Please use the new site for future discussions: http://psappdeployt...