/32 switch not working

Topics: Archive - General
Nov 20, 2014 at 12:13 AM
In the documentation, It says:
  1. Launch “Deploy-Application.exe” as administrator. This will launch the “Deploy-Application.ps1” PowerShell script without opening a PowerShell command window. Note, if the x86 PowerShell is required (for example, if CAPICOM or another x86 library is needed), launch Deploy-Application.exe /32
Whenever I try to launch "Deploy-Application.exe /32" it never actually runs powershell to lauch the script or puts anything in the log files.

I can get around this by running the 32-bit powershell and then running the script, but that defeats the purpose of having this EXE.

I want my script to run under a 32-bit environment rather than having to modify everything to deal with the change in %ProgramFiles%. Any help is appreciated.

-Austin
Developer
Nov 23, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Thanks for reporting this issue. This has been fixed in the latest 3.5 beta under the "Source Code" tab of this site. Please test and lets me know if it is working OK for you now.
Marked as answer by austinwongcarter on 11/25/2014 at 10:29 AM
Nov 25, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Thanks for replying and the quick fix. I will test as soon as I have a little time. I had figured out a workaround to keep going before.
Nov 25, 2014 at 6:29 PM
I was able to test it today and it appears to be working. Thanks!